Night time leg cramps, also referred to as nocturnal leg cramps, are agonizing, involuntary contractions or spasms of muscle tissue in your legs, commonly occurring when you are in mattress. Night time leg cramps commonly require your calf muscle tissue, despite the fact that muscle tissue in your toes or thighs may well cramp as effectively. Forcefully stretching the contracted muscle mass relieves the agony.Dec. 09, 2020
- Winkelman JW. Nocturnal leg cramps. http://www.uptodate.com/household. Accessed Nov. 28, 2015.
- Monderer RS, et al. Nocturnal leg cramps. Latest Neurology and Neuroscience Reviews. 201010:fifty three.
- Allen RE, et al. Nocturnal leg cramps. American Relatives Physician. 201286:350.
- Wilkinson JM (professional opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Dec. 1, 2015.
- Garrison SR, et al. Nocturnal leg cramps and prescription use that precedes them. Archives of Inside Drugs. 2012172:a hundred and twenty.