This iced espresso consume is sweetened with brown sugar and almond syrup. You can use any other flavored syrup, this kind of as hazelnut, or skip it.
Selection of servings
- Very low Body fat
- Very low Sodium
- two cups brewed decaffeinated espresso espresso, cooled
- two tablespoons golden brown sugar
- 1 1/two cups fat-cost-free milk
- two tablespoons sugar-cost-free almond syrup*
- Ice cubes
- 1 cup fat-cost-free whipped topping*
- 1 teaspoon ground espresso beans
*Notice: If you require to abide by a gluten-cost-free diet regime, examine labels to make guaranteed the manufacturers of syrup and whipped topping are gluten-cost-free.
In a pitcher, merge the espresso, brown sugar, milk and syrup. Stir to mix evenly. Refrigerate right until cold.
Fill four eyeglasses with ice cubes. Pour espresso around ice. Include 1/four cup whipped topping to each consume and sprinkle with ground espresso beans.
Dietary analysis for every serving
Serving sizing: 1 glass (about 8 fluid ounces)
- Energy 84
- Whole fat Trace
- Saturated fat Trace
- Trans fat g
- Monounsaturated fat Trace
- Cholesterol two mg
- Sodium 82 mg
- Whole carbohydrate eighteen g
- Nutritional fiber g
- Whole sugars 11 g
- Additional sugars four g
- Protein three g
- Sweets, desserts and other carbs 1