(BPRW) Gospelizer Dr. Walter Arthur McCray exposes the collision of theology and political oppression in the anti-democracy crisis struggling with the country.
Defiant Political Oppressors Invite a Divine Judgment – BLACK Gentle FELLOWSHIP (Chicago) $21.95 Hardback
(Black PR Wire) Defiant Political Oppressors is a well timed analysis that is at as soon as theologically and politically incisive. Trump—a modern day-day Pharaoh—and his minions adamantly refuse to allow the country go absolutely free. What is on the horizon when Ol’ Pharaoh and his military just will not stop? Dare to engage this significant message—an in-depth perspective on the intervening fight to maintain the flexibility, real truth, and justice of American democracy. It speaks evidently to important concerns and repercussions when errant and oppressive political practices collide with theology.
Even while additional than a yr has passed given that the insurrection of January 6, 2021, there is still minor doubt that the political oppression of anti-democracy forces in the nation have not abated but have intensified. The spirit and tactics of Trumpism proponents keep on to permeate the culture, threatening our democratic governing values, traditions, and establishments. Ex-President Trump and his advocates of Trumpism told the “Big Lie” of a “rigged” election, incited the insurrection, and proceed to foment the recent crisis in American democracy.
Adherents to Trumpism demonstrate an insatiable greed for political energy and collectively evince implicit biases for white racial supremacy. They refuse to renounce the unsuccessful attempt to subvert the govt. As political oppressors they even further incriminate themselves by talking in opposition to and refusing to entirely cooperate with the January 6 Commission that is investigating the insurrection assault on the nation’s Capitol. Trumpism loyalists brazenly challenge the authority and hearings of this U.S. Decide on Committee, downplaying the arrest and prosecution of hundreds of the insurrectionists. Additional, they do so irrespective of the Commission’s early conclusions that have uncovered ample proof to file the more major cost of “seditious conspiracy” versus eleven insurrectionists for their mob-motion in opposition to the nation’s federal government.
Panic grips elected officers inside this socio-political stream—fears of threats and reprisals from Trump and his Trumpism enforcers. Their fears have debilitated these politicians from telling the truth and performing civilly as accountable citizens and honorable elected associates. These defiant oppressors persistently spread the “Big Lie” and other falsehoods, inspite of the serious repercussions of a disinformation marketing campaign whose outcomes are eroding the nation’s civil, political, multiracial, and multicultural integrity their unrighteous tactics are degenerating the moral ethos of the nation. Trumpism supporters have specified a slap in the deal with to American citizens by stringently opposing and blocking voting rights—the pillar of democracy. Their partisan techniques to sabotage or subvert reasonable democratic processes—by electing state and community officials who can overturn voting results in focused areas—is unsettling, and sickening. Obviously, Trumpism adherents manifest themselves as defiant perpetrators of oppression.
Politically and socially destabilizing outcomes of Trumpism elevate crucial and disturbing thoughts: At what price tag will Trumpism’s defiant oppressors go on to stoke political chaos, and violence? How near is the United States on the verge of going through civil disintegration and the implosion of American democracy? What dire repercussions must the country confront to preserve its flexibility from the extreme ideology of Trumpism anti-democracy? What sort of way of thinking will make Trumpism operatives foolishly consider they can personally escape spending the mounting rates for their political malfeasance? How is it attainable for them to stay clear of reaping the unpleasant charge of their destructive behaviors when the time to settle ultimately comes because of?
Rev. Dr. McCray writes with the braveness of the “Watchman” who solutions the people’s perturbing question “What of the night time?” (cf. Isaiah 21:11). He spiritually wrestles with the looming outcomes of the nation’s pressing political disaster and presents a telling theological standpoint on the oppressive political stratagem of anti-democracy. His perceptive warning rings legitimate: a historical-theological trajectory indicates that critical non secular and social consequences await unrepentant oppressors.
Those people who have interaction in regular political and social oppression must respond to to God and will find themselves shelling out the significant price of severe suffering for their recalcitrance. Once in a while God averts or delays a judgment. Yet—for the sake of mercifully preserving America’s freedom, and in the study course of time before eternity—the Divine as Sovereign may perhaps dispense an inevitable and remedial retribution upon the nation’s oppressors.
In this context—especially provided the tenuous present-day political-social milieu—a Divine intervention may well demonstrate to be the safest and most enduring possibility readily available for preserving the soul of the nation’s democracy—true, just, and cost-free.
Defiant Political Oppressors Invite a Divine Judgment is a pertinent essential examination that:
- Delivers an in-depth look at of the implications of today’s elaborate crises—political, racial, COVID-19, and economic—as they impact and converged ahead of, in the course of, and with the aftermath of the 2020 U.S. presidential election.
- Recounts repercussions of the dragon-like rule of ex-President Trump alongside political, social, racial, and non secular traces.
- Explores key white Evangelical theological dynamics that assist Trumpism and gas the crisis in the country.
- Unmasks important socio-political levels that Trumpism allies have spearheaded in their attempts to exploit political divisiveness, assault democracy, and suppress voter empowerment.
- Speaks reality from the evil, extraordinary, and extended crisis of Trumpism that the ex-President precipitated and perpetuates.
- Narrates the historic-theological Purple Sea party, highlighting Pharaoh’s self-damaging army that defiantly pursued their former Hebrew captives (Deuteronomy 11). The Higher God miraculously intervened to provide a judgment on the pursuing oppressors. At the same crossroad, He victoriously delivered the liberated nation from their adverse social-political predicament. This biblical precedent of a Crimson Sea Divine intervention by the “Warrior-Deliverer” God delivers prophetic hope to all people today who endure the effects of defiant political oppression.
- Asserts that believers must strongly embrace the theological notion of a Divine intervention to reverse the threatening political affairs of The us. Activist believers ought to use every single civil and righteous tactic to beat the nation’s harmful weather of political divisiveness and anti-democracy. It is paramount also that followers of Christ proactively use their necessary spiritual recourse. They ought to earnestly petition the Higher God to intervene towards the nation’s defiant political oppressors. All people of religion ought to very seriously take into account this urgent phone to intercessory motion.
- Challenges spiritual views that deem it unpalatable to welcome—righteously and joyfully—a Divine retribution on defiant oppressors. Encourages believers to rethink how they utilize to the topic applicable biblical truths this sort of as legitimate repentance, forgiveness, eternal destiny, and the interrelation of love, justice, and real truth. The author urges visitors to embrace a theology of justified rejoicing in Divine justice—if God so chooses to outcome an imminent and remedial judgment on the political oppressors whose methods threaten to subvert the country.
Scholarly and passionately provocative, this operate is the most up-to-date message of Rev. Dr. Walter Arthur McCray, a “certified Black evangelical,” local community activist, and notable author of 20+ publications. This Chicago-primarily based Pastor is a Gospelizer, “a Superior-News messenger of the resurrected Lord, Jesus Christ,” and the publisher of Black Gentle Fellowship. Media stores have highlighted his insights, which includes Newsweek, WOOC-FM, and WVON-FM. Very well-acknowledged writer of the basic titles The Black Existence in the Bible (vol 1), and The Black Presence in the Bible and The Desk of Nations: Genesis 10:1-32 (vol 2), Dr. McCray has been in Christian ministry for about 50 decades and is president of the National Black Evangelical Affiliation (Chicago).
Get Defiant Political Oppressors today!
Theological – Political – Social – Biblical Studies – Ethics – Spirituality – Religious Record
Readily available Publisher Immediate or Amazon
Black Light Fellowship
“A Beacon of Christ”
P.O. Box 5369 • Chicago, IL 60680
The content material and viewpoints expressed in this push launch are those of the creator(s) and/or represented organizations, and are not always shared by Black PR Wire. The creator(s) and/or represented businesses are entirely dependable for the information and the precision of the material of this Push release. Black PR Wire reserves the proper to reject a push launch if, in the view of Black PR Wire, the information of the release is unsuitable for distribution.