(BPRW) A Discussion WITH Top Girls Performing Organization IN MIAMI
Set for WEDNESDAY, March 16 AT 10:00 AM
(Black PR Wire) MIAMI, FL – In celebration and recognition of Women’s Heritage Month, Miami-Dade County’s Interior Providers Office-Small Business enterprise Growth Division, and in affiliation with the Fee for Females, will host panel discussion and engaging dialogue with Main Ladies for the duration of organization in Miami. The function will take spot on Wednesday, March 16 at 10 a.m. in the Shandrell Rivers Theater in Miami.
The intent of this event is to engage, figure out and hear the story of Gals Leader’s (Major Women) in County Governing administration and the Non-public sector in Miami to share how they overcame obstructions, their path to good results and how they are primary alter in their organizations and the local community as a total.
The Foremost Girls presenting consist of:
• Maria Nardi, Office Director of Miami-Dade Parks, Recreation and Open up Spaces
• Michelle Romano, Sr. Director Procurement Solutions with Jackson Overall health Method
• Namita Uppal, Chief Procurement Officer Miami-Dade Interior Providers Section
• Hydi Webb, Port Miami Director
• Bernadette A. Morris, President/CEO Sonshine Communications, and
• Gerri Lazarre, President and Shareholder – TriMerge Consulting Team
Spouse businesses in attendance icljude:
• Women’s Company Council of the Miami-Dade Chamber of Commerce
• Miami-Dade County Commission for Females, and
• Miami Beach front Chamber Women’s Business enterprise Council
# # #
The material and opinions expressed inside of this push release are those of the author(s) and/or represented corporations, and are not essentially shared by Black PR Wire. The creator(s) and/or represented corporations are only accountable for the details and the accuracy of the written content of this Press release. Black PR Wire reserves the appropriate to reject a push release if, in the check out of Black PR Wire, the content of the release is unsuitable for distribution.