THC vape cartridges have become increasingly popular in the cannabis industry, especially among those who love the “marijuana high” but would prefer to avoid any and all potential side effects or legal hassles associated with marijuana consumption.
These carts are the ultimate way to get buzzed safely, conveniently – and legally!
You simply need to attach the vape pen to a battery, and you are good to go. The puffs come in several delightful flavors and do not produce any unpleasant odor. By offering a hassle-free and discreet experience, THC carts have become the favorite of customers.
The downside is that with dozens of brands offering a variety of strengths and flavors, it can be quite a task to pick out the best vape carts.
This article will delve into the best brands that produce quality vape carts and offer you a one-of-a-kind experience.
Top 5 Best THC Cartridges On The Market:
#1. Exhale Wellness – Strongest Overall & Best Quality
#2. Budpop – Premium Brand with Exotic Flavors
#3. Delta Effex – Best Value
#4. Diamond CBD – Wide Variety of Flavors
#5. 3Chi – Most Popular Brand
Here is a run-down of our top finalists. Make sure to read the product features carefully while making up your mind about which brand to choose.
#1. Exhale Wellness: Strongest Overall & Best Quality
Exhale Wellness, an all-American brand based in Los Angeles, California has perfected some of the finest THC products in the market.
Thanks to decades of experience in the organic food industry, the team is committed to selling only organic and plant-based cannabis products. All the brand’s products are vegan, non-GMO, dairy-free, gluten-free, and devoid of artificial flavors and colors.
The line of vape carts consists of broad-spectrum hemp oil containing 900mg of high-quality Delta-8 THC. These oil carts are devoid of MCT, PG, VG, or PEG oil, and comprise 100% naturally flavored ingredients, derived using the safe and clean CO2 extraction technique. All products are safe, potent, and verified by a third-party lab.
Exhale maintains the concentration of D-9 THC within the legal limits of 0.3%. These cartridges, compatible with a 510-threaded battery, offer smooth vapors in mouth-watering flavors, leaving you completely calm and relaxed.
These vape carts come in numerous popular and favorite flavors like Sour Diesel, Pineapple Express, Jack Herer, Mango, Cactus Cooler, Fruity Cereal, OG Kush, Blackberry Kush, BlackBerry, and Gorilla Glue. Since this cartridge contains highly concentrated D-8 THC, we recommend that you start using the lowest heat setting for this product.
You can reach the company by email or phone – and even submit a ticket on its website for any inquiries.
You can request a refund within 30 days of purchase. If you are dissatisfied with the products, the brand even offers you a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Safe, potent, and lab-verified THC oil vape carts
- Compatible with all regular vape cart batteries
- Carts contain pure, broad-spectrum, CO2-extracted Delta-8 THC-predominant hemp extracts
- Exciting blend and a wide variety of flavors to choose from
- These THC oil carts are Vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO, all-natural ingredients
- No additives or preservatives, no MCT, PG, VG, or PEG oil used
- 100% organic and all-natural products
- No artificial flavors or colors used in any of Exhale’s products
- Fantastic hemp terpene-based natural flavors
- User-friendly shipping and refund policies
- Safe, third-party lab-tested, and potent products
- As a relatively new brand, it has a bit of catching up to maximize its reach..
Customers seem pretty happy with Exhale Wellness’ THC oil vape carts. They are impressed by the wide variety of delicious flavors offered by the brand. They also quite appreciate the taste and the efficacy of these products, as they seem to provide nearly the same buzz as marijuana, but without any side effects.
Some even mentioned that these carts helped them relax and deal with anxiety and depression much better than conventional medication. Some also said they got better sleep. Many commented that Exhale Wellness’ vape carts helped them increase their focus and made them feel happy and light as they went about their daily chores.
Although some of them found the puffs a bit harsh on their throat, most users were overall satisfied with the experience. Most of them were happy about the product’s long-lasting effects.
The customers also lauded the customer care support provided by the brand and the convenient shipping options.
⇒ Click Here to Visit the Official Website of Exhale Wellness for the Best Deals
#2. BudPop: Premium Brand with Exotic Flavors
Our next pick is a range of THC carts offered by BudPop. Launched in 2021, BudPop provides a range of superior-quality products and is on its way to becoming the #1 brand soon.
Founded by a team of 20-somethings yet quite experienced in formulating hemp-derived products, BudPop indeed seems to be a trustworthy brand committed to providing organic, all-natural, and high-quality D-8 THC products.
The brand uses US-grown hemp in all its products, which are then tested by third-party labs. Besides offering D-8 flowers and gummies in your favorite flavors, the brand also provides Delta-8 THC vape cartridges in two wonderful flavors.
Besides, BudPop offers commendable customer support. It ships all its orders within 48 hours and offers free shipping throughout the US on all orders above $50. The brand has a 14-day return policy, too. If you haven’t yet used a product, and it is still in an unopened condition, you could send it back within this period for a full refund.
But you should definitely try out the products once. If you still think the product isn’t worth a buy, send back the second product (of the same product type you used).
Key Product Features
- Popular flavors, such as Strawberry Gelato and Grape Runtz
- Cartridges made of high-quality stainless steel and food-grade silicone, with a ceramic heater designed explicitly for hemp
- The carts are compatible with any device with a 510-battery connection.
- Each cartridge contains 800mg pure and concentrated D-8.
- Cartridges are devoid of additives or cutting agents, such as VG, PG, PEG, MCT.
- Save money by buying these carts in packs of 3 or 5.
- All-natural ingredients
- Vegan-friendly products
- High-quality, safe, and potent products
- Available in popular strains and flavors
- A transparent brand, with openly published lab test reports of its products
- Reasonably priced products
- Customer-friendly shipping policies
- Lack of detailed information on the brand’s inception, establishment, business practices, and extraction process
- A limited line of products
Customers seem to be very satisfied with BudPop’s cartridges. They seem impressed by their quality and effectiveness. They also appreciated the flavors and product potency. Many users were delighted about the “great vaping experience” these cartridges offer. Some said they were “highly potent”.
According to most customers, the general consensus is that of their efficacy in making them feel relaxed and stress-free. Others felt euphoric and happy. A few users also mentioned that these vapes helped them deal with their dependence on drugs and even minimized their cravings.
People are also satisfied with BudPop’s user-friendly refund policies, along with the brand’s high standard customer support.
⇒ Click Here to Visit the Official Website of Budpop for the Best Deals
#3. Delta Effex: Good Customer Support
Next on our list is Delta Effex, which offers premium hemp products and some of the strongest carts in the hemp industry. This brand has earned a loyal customer base in a short time. It offers a variety of D-8 products, including gummies, tinctures, and Delta-8 carts.
Delta Effex blends the best-quality Delta-8 THC with the cleanest terpenes to offer pure and concentrated products. All its products contain less than 0.3% THC (in legally permitted limits) and are tested by third-party labs for the ingredients. Its all-natural, plant-based products assure us of their purity, safety, and potency.
The brand’s disposable carts are available in diverse flavors, derived from different strains of Sativa, Indica, and hybrid origins. These cartridges can be quite strong. The brand recommends only one to two puffs, to begin with, as you start using these vape carts.
Delta Effex usually processes its orders within one to three days and delivers your order between three to seven days. It ships these products to all states where D-8 THC is permitted. The shipping charge is a flat $3.89 across the US.
However, it does not allow any exchanges, returns, or refunds. Nevertheless, you can cancel unshipped orders for a full refund. You can reach the company by phone, email, or web form.
- A wide variety of flavors, including Blue Dream, Raspberry Kush, Banana Candy Kush, Strawberry Cough, Cali Orange Kush, and Granddaddy Purp
- Carts made from the purest Delta 8 Distillates and cleanest terpenes
- Extracts derived from hand-picked hemp buds, carefully cured and treated
- Products are lab-tested for safety, purity, and potency
- A couple of puffs are enough for optimal effects
- Organic products containing all-natural and plant-based ingredients
- All products are third-party lab-verified
- Transparent company; publicly reveals lab results
- Less than 0.3% Delta-9 THC content
- Strong THC oil cartridge with excellent potency
- A wide range of flavors
- No refund, exchange, or return policies for vape carts
- You can cancel only unshipped orders for a refund.
- Lack of information on the background of the firm
- No details mentioned about where the hemp is grown
Most customers have given high ratings to Delta Effex THC carts. They are impressed with the brand’s efforts to produce quality products. They find Delta Effex carts easy to use and love the variety of delicious flavors and the buzz. Many users are impressed with the smoothness and intensity of the high.
Many of them have mentioned that these vape carts give them a sense of calmness and help them deal with anxiety, sleeplessness, and depression. Even if some customers have expressed concern regarding the shipping policies of the brand, they had only good things to say about the quality of the vape cartridges.
⇒ Click Here to Visit the Official Website of Delta Effex for the Best Deals
#4. Diamond CBD: Wide Variety of Flavors
This US-based brand has been ruling the hemp market with its vast array of Delta-8 THC products. The two product lines of the brand, 10X and Chill Plus, boast the top-quality THC carts in the market.
These disposable carts contain pure, concentrated D-8 extracts, along with other beneficial cannabinoids. These carts offer the benefits of full-spectrum natural cannabinoids and terpenes. These THC concentrates are extracted from the US-grown strain of Sativa and Indica, blended with terpenes and other botanical extracts.
The THC cartridges by Chill Plus and 10X come in exquisite and delicious flavors such as Blue Dream, Sour Diesel, Pineapple Express, Skittles, Skywalker OG, Grape Ape, Green Crack, Strawberry Lemonade, Mango Kush, Strawberry Cough, Apple Fritter, Banana Kush, Lemon Squeeze, and Guava. Chill Plus D-8 cartridges also contain equal proportions of CBD that offer additional benefits to the concentrate.
The brand’s website is quite informative, with several blogs and articles related to products and the industry. Diamond CBD offers free two-day express shipping on every order priced above $100. The brand also offers a 30-day return policy on unopened products. The customer team is reachable via phone or email for any queries.
- Devoid of any synthetic chemicals or contaminants
- The vape carts contain 900mg pure and highly concentrated D-8 THC
- These vape carts are compatible with any 510-threaded battery
- These pre-filled THC oil cartridges have an extensive range of flavors
- Experience a mild buzz with a calming effect
- High on quality, safety, potency, and purity
- 100% organic and non-GMO ingredients
- No artificial ingredients, chemicals, or residues
- The state-of-the-art CO2 extraction technique used
- One of the most reputed brands having several positive reviews
- Value for money
- Frequent, fantastic discounts and offers available
- Third-party lab-tested products; access the lab results on the brand’s official website
- Limited options available in potency
Consumers are delighted with Diamond CBD’s THC carts and find the products exactly as advertised. They are very impressed with the wide variety of flavors offered by the brand. They also mentioned that these carts offer a mild buzz, relieve stress, and have long-lasting effects.
Many customers have claimed that vaping these THC carts enhances their mood, improves appetite, and increases their energy levels. Users have associated the feeling they get after vaping these cartridges with smoking pot but without any of the side effects. Overall, they loved the vaping experience offered by Diamond CBD THC carts.
⇒ Click Here to Visit the Official Website of Diamond CBD for the Best Deals
#5. 3Chi: Popular Brand
Another well-known American brand, 3Chi, was established by a hemp-enthusiast biochemist. This brand pioneered the manufacturing of hemp-extracted Delta-8 products and launched them in 2019. Committed to offering only quality products, this brand has earned the trust of a large number of clients.
It uses natural and non-GMO hemp for manufacturing its products and extract its products using the supercritical CO2 extraction technique. Along with diverse hemp products, the company’s vape carts seem to grab customers’ attention increasingly, as they are super convenient to use.
The vape carts by 3Chi contain pure and concentrated Delta-8 THC along with hemp-extracted beneficial terpenes. The Delta-9 THC content is less than 0.3%.
The cartridges are available in a whopping number of delightful 51 strains and flavors, derived from Sativa, Indica, or hybrid strains. 3Chi takes pride in making these products devoid of any cutting agents like VG, MCT, PG, PEG, or Vitamin E. Moreover, all its products are evaluated by third-party labs to ensure safety and quality. Their lab sheets are readily accessible on the brand website.
As this is a concentrated vape product, it can be a little harsh on the throat. Hence, the brand advises you to start with small puffs and not exceed 3 seconds per puff.
3Chi provides different shipping options, depending on your priority. However, you can’t return, get a refund, or exchange your items. If there is a problem with your purchase, you must contact the company within ten days to resolve it.
- Glass CCELL cartridge tank; ceramic core and mouthpiece
- Broad-spectrum extracts, with over 95% pure D-8 THC
- Comes in sizes of 1ml and 0.5ml; 1ml contains 950mg D-8 and 0.5ml contains 475mg D-8 THC
- 50mg/25mg (5%) botanical or cannabis oil-derived terpenes
- Compatible with a 510-threaded battery
- No VG, PG, PEG, Vitamin E, MCT, or any other cutting agent
- No detectable Delta-9 THC
- Superior-quality and lab-verified D-8 THC extracts
- Available in delicious 51 flavors
- Pure Delta-8 extracts blended with cannabis terpenes and botanical extracts
- Carts contain a blend of more than 95% D-8 THC along with several beneficial terpenes and botanical extracts
- Pocket-friendly products
- No return, exchange, or refund policies
- Although many users claim that 3Chi products are potent, some mentioned that their effects wear off quite quickly.
- At times, the vapes can be slightly harsh on the throat.
3Chi THC carts have received a lot of appreciation from users. They have loved all the variety of flavors offered by 3Chi and feel that the carts are quite strong and potent. Customers have typically noted relaxing effects, enhanced energy, and increased focus after vaping these carts.
Some did find them a bit harsh on their throat and chest. A few customers also mentioned that the effects of these carts didn’t last for a long time. But that could be because their bodies have developed tolerance to cannabinoids, especially after smoking weed for a long time.
Nevertheless, most customers seem very happy with the smooth vaping experience offered by 3Chi carts. Plus, users love the fact that these are reasonably priced compared to other brands.
⇒ Click Here to Visit the Official Website of 3Chi for the Best Deals
How We Selected THC Carts For This Review
You should always ensure the quality of every product and its value for money before buying it. Whether you are a seasoned vapor or a novice, you need to assess brands for their efficacy, given that there are so many bogus brands in the market.
Only high-quality brands offer you a blissful vaping experience. Eventually, we will tell you how to pick the right one in our buying guide. But before that, let us tell you how we finalized our list.
Here are the factors we considered:
- The results of several polls and surveys about the popular vape carts on the market
- Production strategies of the brands while producing pure Delta-8 THC, like farming and extracting processes as well as their manufacturing and packaging.
- The customer service offered by the brand
- Feedback by genuine consumers on social media forums such as Reddit and Facebook.
- Our own experience after trying the most popular options
We were extra cautious while finalizing our list to ensure that we recommended only the best ones. We also made sure that we did not miss any detail about the brands and their products, so you know what to expect as a buyer.
After meticulous research, we have narrowed it down to these finest five brands that met all our criteria and are sure to offer you an excellent vaping experience. Let us discuss them in detail.
Things To Consider While Buying THC Oil Cartridges:
Delta-8 THC is an isomer of Delta-9 THC. It resembles its cousin in many respects, including its effects, structure, and reaction to numerous other chemicals. However, it has fewer and milder side effects than the latter. So much so, its intensity of euphoria is much weaker, making it a safer option than Delta-9 THC.
Like most other cannabinoids, the quickest way to experience the effects of Delta-8 THC is by vaping, and nothing’s better than THC cartridges that can be disposed of after.
Vaping offers the most potent and almost instant effects. Moreover, vaping is certainly preferred over smoking, as the latter involves the direct burning of plant material and the emission of harmful gases.
There are tons of brands selling D-8 THC products in the hemp market. If you are considering giving D-8 THC cartridges a try, you may want to know how best to judge a product – and its brand – so that you don’t end up with a lousy product. It may not only be less potent but, in the worst-case scenario, be detrimental to your health.
So, here are some of the factors you should consider before placing your order:..
Quality is the most important factor when it comes to D-8 THC products. You must opt for brands that use the best strains of US-grown hemp to extract their D-8 THC. These products should be obtained using a safe and eco-friendly extraction method like the CO2 technique. The best way to assess the quality of a product is by checking the lab reports for purity, efficacy, safety, and potency.
You must ensure that the products you are procuring are clean, safe, and potent. The THC vape juice should be sourced only from all-natural, organic, and non-GMO hemp plants grown without any pesticides or chemicals. You must check that the vape juice contains only Delta-8, without additives, sweeteners, cutting agents, or high levels of Delta-9 THC.
You must opt for a brand that makes THC oil from naturally derived extracts, terpenes, and botanical extracts. At the same time, you must ensure that the brand does not use any synthetic additives, flavors, or chemicals. Also, check for product labels to see if there are no unwanted cannabinoids or allergens.
Third-party labs thoroughly assess products for their quality, safety, and potency. The brands that get their products tested by these labs and display their results online are certainly more trustworthy than the brands that refrain from doing so.
With several companies claiming to sell high-quality hemp products, you should always choose to buy products from reputable ones, given that so many fake brands dominate the market. Brand reputation is directly reflected in customer reviews and ratings. So, ensure that you check them before placing your order.
The color of your THC vape oil matters a lot. Ideally, your THC oil should be clear yellow or light pinkish, which indicates good quality. You must avoid brownish or greenish oil, too. These colors suggest the presence of contaminants. Also, don’t opt for dark or opaque oil.
The carts that we have recommended are compatible with 510-threaded batteries.
D-8 THC carts are available in several sizes, potencies, and a wide range of flavors. You can choose your vape cart depending on your preferences.
You will find D-8 THC cartridges contain different forms of D-8 THC, as listed below. You can opt for the type depending on your preference for pure oil or the one with preferred fillers.
Distillate: This contains the most refined and potent form of cannabis oil, extracted from hemp flowers with the help of alcohol.
C02 oil: A concentrate extracted using the CO2 extraction technique
Live resin: THC extract, rich in terpenes, with intense flavors and aromas
Cut oil: An extract containing additives/carrier bases, like polyethylene glycol (PEG), medium-chain triglycerides (MCT), propylene glycol (PG), or vegetable glycerin (VG).
Terpene-infused vape oils: An extract that is blended with terpenes for additional flavors and effects.
Lastly, do take note of the prices. Cheap products should raise a red flag. Extracting pure Delta-8 THC is not an easy task. It is present in trace quantities in cannabis plants. So, it must be converted from CBD for commercial viability.
That being said, an expensive product doesn’t always assure quality. So, you must do overall research of the brands you’re planning to buy from and get a general idea about the range of prices of THC carts in the market and then opt for the best one.
Buying Guide For Beginners: How To Use THC Vape Cartridges?
Delta-8 THC carts are pretty easy to use, but these guidelines will help you understand how to operate a cartridge better, especially if you are a novice.
- Make sure that your battery is fully charged before attaching it to the cartridge.
- With some vaping devices, you’d have to press the “Fire” or “Power” button to produce the vapor, while others are draw-activated.
- Start from the lowest setting of the device’s voltage at first. You can adjust it according to your requirements.
- Always begin with short one-to-two-second puffs to gauge the product’s potency and familiarize your body with the effects.
- You can always increase the voltage gradually to get a stronger hit.
- Once you sense a change in flavor, you should move over to the new cartridge.
Precautions While Using THC Vape Carts
Delta-8 carts tend to be slightly more harsh on your throat than CBD. But their benefits far surpass their downsides.
Nevertheless, you should consult a health practitioner before trying D-8 THC for any medical condition or even otherwise, as it could interfere with other medications and supplements.
Do not use these carts if you are pregnant or below 21 (18 in some states).
Also, remember not to drive or operate any machinery if you have just used D-8 THC. It could hamper your motor skills and judgment to a certain extent.
A high is high – no matter how weak. People react differently to cannabinoids.
THC Cartridges FAQs
Q: How long does a single THC vape cartridge last?
A: This depends on the frequency of usage. Generally, a 250mg cartridge may last for about 60 puffs, while a 500mg cart can give you around 120 draws. However, these numbers are just an estimation. The thickness of the oil also determines the duration for which a vape cart lasts. Thicker oil tends to last longer. Besides, individual lung capacity and draw length also affect the consumption rate.
Q: Can you refill THC oil into a prefilled cartridge? If so, is it safe?
- Yes. You can remove the lid and refill the cart with fresh oil a couple of times – but better be cautious. It’s actually advisable not to tamper with most prefilled cartridges. It is better to consult an industry expert and ensure if the ingredients are safe for removal and then try it.
Q: Will I fail a drug test after using D-8 THC carts?
- Yes, it’s entirely possible you’d fail a drug test just after consuming Delta-8 or if you’re a regular consumer. Even if the effects of D-8 THC are milder or weaker than Delta-9, the D-8 THC metabolites resemble those of D-9 THC. These THC metabolites can show up on the drug test results, making you test positive for THC.
Q: Do THC vape cartridges and edibles have the same effect?
- Delta-8 THC vapes and edibles hit your body differently. Vape carts are the ultimate way to experience the effects of D-8 THC and ensure a quicker onset of effects. However, these effects wear off relatively faster than edibles. We suggest that you start with one to two gummies, or even three for a stronger body high if you are an experienced Delta-8 user. But remember that edibles take more time to take effect compared to vapes.
Q: When is it advisable to take Delta-8 THC, daytime or nighttime?
- When taken at lower doses, D-8 THC may increase your focus, enhance your mood, and fuel creativity during the day. Higher doses of Delta-8 may assist with calmness, relaxation, and better sleep.
Q. Why prefer a prefilled THC cartridge?
- Prefilled THC carts offer you several benefits. First, they help with dosing. Concentrates are very strong, and you should be mindful of the quantity you are taking. With carts, you don’t need to worry about that, as these devices have a timer that prevents you from consuming THC in excess amounts.
Second, they are incredibly portable and can be easily slipped into a pocket or a backpack.
Third, they offer a potent, safe, and discreet way of enjoying THC, along with getting you instant effects.
Final Thoughts: What Is the Best THC Cartridge?
Delta-8 THC offers you many health benefits besides providing a gentle euphoria. These carts can help you enjoy a discreet cannabis experience without the smoke, odor, or any side effects.
Several companies claim to offer high-quality prefilled THC oil cartridges, although not all of them are up to the mark regarding the quality and effectiveness of their products. Once you find a brand you can trust, you can enjoy cannabis in every positive way possible.
Delta-8 THC carts are available in all types of delicious and mouth-watering flavors. They can offer you calmness and relaxation. However, you must consider the legal status of D-8 in your state of residence and, definitely, consult your doctor before using any cannabis product for a medical condition – or even otherwise.
In this article, we have discussed some of the best-quality, lab-tested THC vape carts.
However, we would strongly recommend you to either go for Exhale or Budpop. Since they are 100% organic and all-natural with no artificial flavors or colors. Even if you choose to buy some other product, you must bear our warnings and guidance in mind. They will keep you safe and healthy.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!